I don’t want to receive regular emails about your products and services
Electrical Engineer by trade with over 20 years working in the electronics and medical device industry. Various roles, including engineering, operations, supply chain, logistics, quality, sales, technical service. Last role before moving into consultancy was Vice President of International Operations for DePuy, Johnson & Johnson.
3. What does your day-to-day job involve?
Supporting various companies across different industries to deliver their ambition as set out in their strategy. Providing an external perspective, based on best practice, to help organisations break down paradigms and perceived roadblocks to delivering success.
4. What’s your favourite part of the job?
Seeing the enthusiasm and motivation that companies get, when they deliver transformational change to how their businesses are run and the results that are achieved.
5. What’s your idea of a utopian workplace?
An engaged organisation where everybody is operating as if the company they work for, is their own company.
6. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Committed, direct, fair.
7. What is your favourite saying?
Preparation is the key to success.
8. What would people be surprised to know about you?
My attitude to life is “work hard, play hard” and so am as committed to make the most out of my personal life, as I am about my business life.
9. What’s your biggest achievement? – Professional and/or personal
Having an incredible career, while maintaining an incredible family environment – although to be fair, my wife, Carmel, would have to take most credit for the latter.