The Supply Chain Forum
28 March 2017
At Oliver Wight we are looking forward to returning to The Supply Chain Forum to meet with business leaders to discuss the challenges they are facing today. Stewart Kelly will be hosting an interactive workshop which will explore the next generation of the business management process Integrated Business Planning.
Enterprise Integrated Business Planning: Bringing the Future into Today
Business management is undergoing a silent transformation as process, technology and people come to grips with a world where big data, analytics, modelling, and artificial intelligence combine to play an increasing role.
Join this workshop to explore how to:
- Use systems to support enhanced decision making
- Drive the business with strategic planning
- Achieve real integration and true enterprise capability
- Use analytics, modelling and optimisation to enhance predictability
- Optimise costs through a segmented supply chain response
For more information on how to meet with Stewart in March please contact email@example.com