Supply Chain & Logistics Summit
15 June 2015
- 17 June 2015
Oliver Wight are exhibiting at this year’s 17th Annual European Supply Chain & Logistics Summit on 15th – 17th June in Barcelona. Oliver Wight’s Anne Marie Kilkenny, Liam Harrington, Paul Ducie and Andy Walker will be available at our stand throughout the event.
Anne Marie Kilkenny and Liam Harrington will be co-presenting with BP’s, Lisa Hall, on Tuesday 16th June at 08:50. They will be presenting the results of the Supply Chain Leaders Think Tank London on Integrated Business Planning, an exclusive gathering of 15 of the most senior supply chain leaders in the industry. Hear invaluable insights from behind closed doors on the issues raised by the Think Tank, and the innovative conclusions drawn by the group to move industry forward.
This presentation will also give delegates an insight into:
- Utilising the future of IBP to deliver better results for businesses and decision making in the board room... but how will we get there?
- How to deliver the benefits of IBP to executive teams, leadership teams and teams of all functions?
- Why we need to deploy the power of Analytics, Modelling and Optimisation
- Will industry want to adopt processes and tools that take much of the intuition out of decision making?
- How to overcome the various challenges of implementing an IBP process to drive a rolling forecasting and supply plan
- How IBP will help address the challenges of: sourcing, innovation & speed to market, customer profitability, cost management and agility
As a commercial partner, we are pleased to be able to offer you a special saving of 25% when you book your delegate place using our bespoke discount. To benefit from this discount, simply click here to register as a delegate and save.