Event for Healthcare Leaders: How to optimise business performance in an ever-changing regulated environment.
03 May 2018
Renaissance Zurich Tower Hotel, Zurich, Switzerland
09:00 – 15:30
The healthcare industry continues to face big challenges when striving to ensure ongoing growth in an environment of increasing competition.
Flexibility, agility and efficiency are key to surviving let alone thriving. The difference between success and failure is the ability to take control of the future. With so many variables in play as new products work their way through regulation and approval, it’s about planning predictable pipelines.
This event is designed for senior leaders from Healthcare organisations to learn how to optimise business performance when faced with key challenges in the industry such as:
- Managing the competitive environment across the healthcare sector
- Improving capability to commercialise and market products in a regulated environment
- Enabling timely decision making to ensure the realisation of the top down strategy
- Delivering growth in markets with increasing pricing pressures whilst improving gross margin
- Getting control of a growing product and service portfolio
- Defining which emerging markets to invest in to deliver maximum return
It will be a day of peer networking, interactive workshops and, most importantly, first hand experiences from companies who have addressed challenges similar to what you may be facing in your business today and in the future. You will have the chance to informally benchmark your own progress with companies who have achieved Class A status and those who are on the journey.
Keynote speakers from leading international pharmaceutical companies:
- Transitioning to IBP to boost international expansion
How the Almirall IBP model contributed to enable international expansion of operations while launching strategic brands worldwide
Jesús Franco, Director Business Planning, Almirall
- Reflections on a 5-year journey to establish Class A capability and performance, across a diverse range of pharmaceutical manufacturing sites
The presenter will discuss the reasons the Novartis Class A program was initiated, how it is structured, what has been achieved, what has been learnt, and what is planned for the future.
Ian Anderson, Class A Program Head, Novartis
The event is free of charge to attend. Register your place today or for further information contact [email protected]
We have reserved a block of bedrooms at a special rate for the night of 2nd May for attendees. To book, please click here. Alternatively, please call the hotel on +41 44 630 33 40 or email [email protected] quoting booking reference OW 2018. Bedrooms will be released on 1st April 2018. To avoid disappointment please book early.
Location: Renaissance Zurich Tower Hotel, Zurich, Switzerland
Telephone: +44 (0) 01452 397220