Supply Chain & Logistics Summit & Expo 2018
04 June 2018
- 06 June 2018
Managing Partners Kirsty Braines and Debbie Bowen-Heaton will be attending SCL this year. They’ll be hosting two sessions:
Roundtable session: Benchmark your Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Process
This will be an interactive session taking you step-by-step though the key capabilities of a good IBP process so that you can benchmark yourself against industry best standard.
- Position your S&OP/IBP process in relation to best practice as we lead you through the critical characteristics such as:
- Are latest plans compared to strategy?
- Does the business run to one set of numbers?
- Are financial forecasts and plans integrated?
- Identify where you are now versus where you need to be, so you can plan how to get there.
Spotlight presentation: From Integrated Business Planning (IBP) to Enterprise Business Planning (EBP)
Enterprise Business Planning is the next step in the evolution of Integrated Business Planning (IBP). At Oliver Wight we recognise that the landscape of business management and IBP continues to change rapidly as technology takes profitability beyond what previously the human eye could see, let alone analyse. And so we have developed EBP – a collaborative business management process that optimises the use of systems and analytics to enhance enterprise decision-making.
- Adaption of technology and how it can enhance business performance in an Enterprise model
- How to you fit your business to an EBP model
- How traditional business management processes and behaviours can inhibit success
For further information or to schedule a one-to-one meeting with Kirsty or Debbie please contact [email protected]
Location: Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Telephone: +44 (0) 01452 397220