Advanced S&OP from the people who invented it
At the leading edge of management thinking and practice, our Integrated Business Planning (IBP) model lies at the heart of our clients' journey to outstanding business performance.
Oliver Wight are the originators of sales and operations planning (S&OP) and Integrated Business Planning can most simply be described as advanced S&OP. However, unlike S&OP, Integrated Business Planning brings a truly strategic perspective, integrating diverse processes - in the extended supply chain, product and customer portfolios, customer demand and strategic planning - into one seamless management process.
- Integrate all your business processes
- Gain complete control of your supply chain
- Stay ahead of demand - and the competition
- Deploy and align your people behind your business strategy
- Identify performance gaps early
- Business scenario modelling
- Establish the optimum plan for your business
- Rolling business plans with a 24-36 month horizon
- Full financial appraisal of rolling business plans
- Sustainable growth
- Improved profitability
No matter what the industry, when done properly Integrated Business Planning programmes deliver huge value to the business. We have taken companies from a wide variety of industries through transformational experiences, such as chemical, healthcare, automotive and engineering to name but a few. Read some of their stories here
Videos on Integrated Business Planning