The Oliver Wight E-List is an online tool that has been designed to assist companies in developing a business excellence program. Available for assessment purposes to clients who have embarked on a business improvement journey, the E-List is comprised of an integrated series of focused business improvement activities that build upon prior achievements and link together seamlessly.
Based on the nine chapters of the Sixth Edition Class A Checklist for Business Excellence, the E-List is broken down by section, customised to a company's needs, with specified milestones and recognition points on the journey to business excellence.
This hosted solution ensures that ongoing maintenance is not a burden to an organisation while providing support to global organisations 24/7, regardless of location or time zone.
- The ability to tailor, focus, integrate and prioritise business improvement programs to meet the needs of the business
- Customisable for nomenclature and applicability to environment
- Provides a detailed review of current business processes
- Provides 'real time' information for effective decision making
- Tracks progress for one or multiple sites for ease of progress reporting
- Enables assessment, consolidation and reconciliation of multiple views
- Enables multiple scoring entities to collaborate on progress while reinforcing cross-functional agreement
- Real time detailed charts and reports track the performance of a business improvement program across the entire organisation
To find out more about how the E-List online tool can support a company's journey to business excellence, please call +44 (0) 1452 297209 or email email@example.com